Free Hugs!

΄Ο,τι θα θέλατε να κουβεντιάσετε
΄Ο,τι θα θέλατε να μοιραστείτε
΄Ο,τι θα θέλατε να μάθετε
Λευκός Κρίνος

Free Hugs!

Δημοσίευση από Λευκός Κρίνος »

Ανοίγω ξεχωριστό θέμα γιατί το θεωρώ ιδιαίτερα ενδιαφέρον..!
Το 2004,ένας άνθρωπος στην Αυστραλία είχε την ιδέα να γράψει σε ένα χαρτόνι Free Hugs,και να μοιράζεται αγκαλιές με τον (άγνωστο) κόσμο!Το παράδειγμά του γρηγορα απλώθηκε σε όλον τον πλανήτη,Καναδάς,Γερμανία,Ισραήλ,Κορέα,Αργεντινή,Κίνα,Περού,Ιταλία,Πορτογαλία,Ελλάδα,Μεξικό,Ιαπωνία,Βουλγαρία,Φινλανδία,Αμερική,Αυστρία,Γαλλία κ.α.
Παραθέτω ένα από τα (πολλά) αναρτημένα βίντεο,στην Ιταλία!
@};-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L24x5DaDog
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Λευκός Κρίνος την 02 Ιούλ 2011 8:03 pm, έχει επεξεργασθεί 2 φορές συνολικά.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Θοδωράκος

Δημοσίευση από Θοδωράκος »

Τι να σου πω, ποτέ μου δεν ήμουν φαν αυτού. Μου φαινόταν πάντα πολύ επιφανειακό...
Πολέμα και Οραματίσου @};-

Ανοίγω την Καρδιά μου στον Θεό. :romance-heartbeating:
Λευκός Κρίνος

Δημοσίευση από Λευκός Κρίνος »

Αυτό είναι κείμενο του Juan Mann,που περιγράφει πώς ξεκινησε όλο αυτό..
(αξίζει να το διαβάσετε)

I'd been living in London when my world turned upside down and I'd had to come home. By the time my plane landed back in Sydney, all I had left was a carry on bag full of clothes and a world of troubles. No one to welcome me back, no place to call home. I was a tourist in my hometown.

Standing there in the arrivals terminal, watching other passengers meeting their waiting friends and family, with open arms and smiling faces, hugging and laughing together, I wanted someone out there to be waiting for me. To be happy to see me. To smile at me. To hug me.

So I got some cardboard and a marker and made a sign. I found the busiest pedestrian intersection in the city and held that sign aloft, with the words "Free Hugs" on both sides.

And for 15 minutes, people just stared right through me. The first person who stopped, tapped me on the shoulder and told me how her dog had just died that morning. How that morning had been the one year anniversary of her only daughter dying in a car accident. How what she needed now, when she felt most alone in the world, was a hug. I got down on one knee, we put our arms around each other and when we parted, she was smiling.

Everyone has problems and for sure mine haven't compared. But to see someone who was once frowning, smile even for a moment, is worth it every time.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Ελενίτσα

Δημοσίευση από Ελενίτσα »

Free hugs >:d<
Ο ΄Ανθρωπος δεν έχει απλά την νοημοσύνη του λεξικού, αλλά την Σοφία του θεού…Και για να την εκφράσει, χρειάζεται πρωτίστως να αφοσιωθεί σ’ αυτό που Είναι… B.N.

Είμαι Άνθρωπος! @};-
Valia

Δημοσίευση από Valia »

>:d< >:d< >:d< >:d< >:d< >:d<

Επιστροφή στο “Ο,ΤΙ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ”